01226 382568 | mail@dartoncollege.co.uk

Name that herd

I have a little challenge for Darton College! We have to find a name for our goat herd… Anyone holding Livestock has to registered with the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (DEFRA) and obtain a holding license. Before we can apply to get a holding license we will need a herd name. If...

Down on DC Farm

I thought I’d take a moment to answer some of the questions on a lot of lips… Are we really getting a farm at Darton College? Who is that person that’s up and down school in purple wellies ? Where is this farm going to be? and most importantly…...

NSPCC Whistleblowing
Parent View - Give Ofsted your view on your child's school