Information for Applicants
We are expanding our team at Darton College and have the following new posts available.
Required for April 2018 (or sooner should the situation allow)
Are you curious, innovative and creative? Are you seeking a route to accelerate your professional learning? Are you passionate, hardworking and committed to ensuring all learners make the best possible progress? If so, this could be the opportunity for you!
Located close to Junction 38 of the M1, Darton College is a popular, vibrant and inclusive 11-16 school which serves the communities of Darton and Kexborough. Visitors regularly comment on the happy and purposeful atmosphere that the school encompasses which comes from the warm relationships between learners, staff and the community.
Governors, staff and learners aim to appoint a dynamic and motivated Maths, Science and Teachers to help to raise both achievement and progress across the school.
Applications are welcome from candidates who:
- are highly effective teachers.
- are passionate in ensuring all learners achieve their potential.
- are committed to fostering a love of knowledge and learning.
- are enthused about their own professional development and that of others.
The benefits of working in our school are:
- a committed and supportive leadership team and governing body.
- high quality professional development opportunities.
- a hard working and dedicated staff team.
- the opportunity to work with exceptional learners.
- strong links as a strategic partner of Barnsley Teaching School Alliance.
Completed applications are available and returnable to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Darton College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check.