Information for Applicants
Assistant Principal – Raising Achievement – Assessment/Intervention
L10 – L14
Required for January 2018 (or sooner, should the situation allow)
Are you curious, innovative and creative? Are you seeking a route to accelerate your professional learning? Are you passionate, hardworking and committed to ensuring all learners make the best possible progress? If so, this could be the opportunity for you.
Governors, staff and learners aim to appoint a dynamic and motivated Assistant Principal to raise both achievement and progress across the school.
You will be an exceptional practitioner who is proficient at analysing data and planning, as well as evaluating interventions. A proven track record in developing strategies, supporting the progress of individuals at senior or middle leadership level is essential for this role.
You will be a strategic thinker with vision and commitment. We require a highly effective communicator who is able to inspire and motivate staff, learners and the wider community.
Applications are welcome from candidates who:
- are extremely passionate about learning.
- have energy, resilience and enthusiasm.
- are committed to their own professional development and the progression of others.
The benefits of working at Darton College are:
- a high standard of continuous professional development opportunities.
- a hard working and dedicated staff team.
- an opportunity to work with exceptional learners.
- a committed and supportive Governing Body.
- being a strategic partner of Barnsley Teaching School Alliance.
For further information, an application pack or to arrange a visit, please email Janice Young, PA to the Principal email@example.com or telephone 01226 382568. Visits to the school are encouraged. To find out more about Darton College, visit www.dartoncollege.co.uk
Closing Date: Wednesday 25th October 2017 12.00 noon
Interviews: Friday 27th October 2017